#GivingTuesdayNow — Support MHAPA
MHAPA is participating in GivingTuesdayNow!
On May 5, 2020, people all around the world are coming together for #GivingTuesdayNow. Join them! MHAPA will be one of those participating organizations and we need your help!
By participating in the #GivingTuesdayNow movement, you’re proving that in times of uncertainty, generosity can bring the whole world together.
Donate here. Here are some of the ways your gift helps support the mental health and wellness of your neighbors across the state:
- $500.00 supports large community resource fairs, materials and staff (virtual and in person)
- $250.00 supports small group trainings (15-25 people) coming in Fall 2020
- $100.00 enables Community Resource Sessions, materials and staff (virtual)
- $50.00 supports I’m the Evidence/Mental Health Campaign online resource maintenance
- $25.00 supports individual community advocacy
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and invite your friends to do the same.
Spread the word. Encourage your friends and family to join you in creating real impact on May 5 by sharing what our mission means to you and why you support our organization. Make sure to use hashtag #GivingTuesdayNow.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.